Table of Content
1. Toxic effect of Bisphenol on liver and role of vitamin C as antioxidant in Bisphenol induced liver toxicity: A study on Wistar rats.
Sumit Kumar, Rekha D Kini, Nayanatara Arun Kumar, Pratik Kumar Chatterjee, Vivek Pai M.
2. Surviving the Narcissist’s Psychological Game: Disarming the Toxic Workplace Coworkers.
Faisal Saleem, Hari Krishnan Andi, Adnan Jamil, Farhat Saba.
3. The war of judicial independence in Pakistan: a critical analysis of leading political cases.
Bakht Munir, Waqas Rafiq, Farhana Aziz Rana, Muhammad Hassan Zia, Waheed Rafique.
4. Perception of empathy among undergraduate students of a medical college in south India: a cross-sectional study.
Pratik Kumar Chatterjee, Ravi Vaswani, Prasanna Mithra.
5. Extent of Code Switching in English Classrooms in Pakistan.
Aisha Bhatti, Sarimah Shamsudin, Seriaznita Mat Said.
7. Ameliorative effect of cabergoline and octreotide on histopathological changes in MNU induced tumorigenesis in Sprague Dawley rats.
8. Role of Technology in Medical Education during COVID-19 Pandemic: Student – Teacher Evaluation.
9. Critical thinking of prospective mathematics teachers: What are the errors in argumentation?
11. Knowledge Management of Learning Resources Leader on Producing and Transforming PhakWan Pah for Self-Reliance
13. Nexus between test-anxiety and response aberrance patterns in Mathematics test items
Ayanwale, Musa Adekunle
14. The result of management program learning module on developing leading students in educational policy and strategic plan development
Chalard Chantarasombat, Prayuth Chusorn
15. Certification of clinical skills in physiology: role of a tutor in whittling competent IMGS’ – a discernment
Vineetha K Ramdas Nayak, Rakshit Kapoor, Poulomi Chatterjee, Prarthana KG, Rashmi KS, Anupama N, Aparna Tripathy, Bhagyalakshmi K, Shilpa N Bijoor, Pratik Kumar Chatterjee
16. Graph induced by a cyclic group
17. Contributional role of higher education to the growth of economy: an empirical study from Pakistan
Fahd Naveed Kausar, Mehmood Ul Hassan, Muhammad Pervaiz, Darakhshan Siraj
20. Artificial harmony: Leadership and internal synergy in the development of fundamental management of primary education Al-Islam Purwohutaman, Indonesia
Indri, Harun Joko Prayitno, Sofyan Anif, Fauzan
21. Corporate governance mechanisms and payout out policy: A case of Pakistan
M. Azeem, Bilal Nafees, Muzammil Khurshid, Jamshaid Ur Rehman, Nisar Ahmad
22. Climate change in Pakistan: The effects and countermeasures
Muhammad Awais, Qaisar Ali Malik, Omar Khalid Bhatti, Waqar Haider Hashmi
23. The ‘Performance’ of aesthetic labour and emotional labour in university teachers
Ms. Poonam Irshad, Usman Ghani, Humera Manzoor
24. Public policy defense to refuse enforcement of foreign arbitral award: a comparative study
Sheer Abbas, Muhammad Ramzan Kasuri
25. Arab Spring Communication: A case study of a new trend of political and linguistic rhetoric
26. Impact of different forms of bullying on the student’s academic performance at the elementary level
Qaisara Parveen, Mehwish Jabeen, Akash Marium
27. Program Learning Module on Developing Leading Students in Principles, Theories and Practices in Educational Administration
28. Legislate blockchain and cryptocurrencies; to tax the crypto trade in Pakistan
31. Perception and perspective of teachers towards the usage of ethno-mathematics approach in mathematics teaching and learning
Mogege David Mosimege, Felix Oromena Egara
32. Effect of reward on performance of older employees: assessing the mediating role of motivation
Azam Khan, Yongli Zhang, Asim Mukhtar Ahmed, Zeeshan Hamid, Suchao He
33. Implementation of balanced scorecard and financial performance of SMEs
Bilal Feroze, Bilal Nafees, Nisar Ahmad, Mohsina Zahid
34. Practice of FGM/FGC as customary/cultural ritual in a particular community in Pakistan
Najia Almas, Safia Sabahat
35. Investigating the antecedents and consequences of workplace envy
Yusra Yahya, Bilal Ghaffar, Sumera Asgher Butt
36. Development of supervision innovations by applying clinical supervision to raise the quality of educational institutions and schools under the office 26 area
37. Innovative educational practices in the post-covid-19 era in South African rural schools: in pursuit of quality teaching and learning
Sibongamandla Silindokuhle Dlomo, Oluwatoyin Ayodele Ajani