Table of Content
1. The effect of e-learning models in developing the scientific passion of the ninth-grade students in biology teaching
Khitam Hamd Alsawaries, Abdalla Mohammed Khataybeh.
2. Impact of market structure on the value relevance of accounting information: a case from Scandinavian countries
Shoaib Irshad, Muzammil Khurshid, Wasim ul Rehman, Omur Saltik, Suleyman Degirmen.
3. Zoomorphic expression and meaning in the making of Javanese Keris
Widodo Aribowo, Andrik Purwasito, Wakit Abdullah, Titis Srimuda Pitana.
4. Scope of judicial interference and test of misconduct in references against superior court judges in Pakistan
Muhammad Hassan Zia, Farhana Aziz, Amir Mahmood Chaudhry, Naveed ur Rehman.
5. What determines entrepreneurial readiness? the empirical study of students in Indonesia.
Muhammad Rakib, Muhammad Azis, Fajriani Azis.
6. The Song of Pemasu-Masun in the Karo Wedding Ceremony: Understanding the Meaning Based on Traditions.
Kumalo Tarigan, Perikuten Tarigan, Bebas Sembiring.
7. Impact of paternalistic leadership on employee psychological wellbeing in the era of COVID-19 pandemic with moderating effect of sustainable HR practices.
Munaza Bibi, Ayesha Khan, Muhammad Abdullah Idrees.
8. Islamic Capitalism: an approaching truth or an expectant panorama for Islamic finance – a case of Pakistan and Malaysia.
Muhammad Awais, Asad Yaqub, Umer Iftikhar, Omar Khalid Bhatti, Mohamed Asmy bin Mohd Thas Thaker.
9. Informal economy, social inequalities and street vendors in Pakistan: governance, politics, and tourism in pandemic.
Kalsoom. B. Sumra, Muhammad Shakeel Ahmad , Mehtab Alam.
10. Religious tourism in the time of Covid-19: A systematic review of strategies adopted by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Shaymah Ahmed Zahrani, Nor zafir BT. Md. Salleh.