Table of Content
1. Marxism conflict perspective in comparative education: Is Pakistani education system responsible to maintain status quo in Pakistan?
Uzma Sarwar, Samina Zamir, Saima Javed, Qi Zhan Yong, Li Yan Ping.
2. Consequences of work-family conflict for women in academia: A life course perspective.
Rabia Mahmood, Shahan Mehmood Cheema, Muhammad Ali
3. Innovation sustainability through cyber safety and security deployments; A trans-corporate model for dynamic organizations.
David Lean, Carol Reed, Edgar Leigh, Mike Boorman
4. Sonography in palpable breast lesions in Asian population: determining major diagnostic predictors of BI-RAD US lexicon.
Attka Maryam, Zafar Ullah Khan, Nosheen Khurrum, Khawaja Khurshid Ahmad, Haider Hilal, Tarek Almabrouk
5. The effectiveness of ‘Facebook’ as Indonesian language learning media for elementary school student: Distance learning solutions in the era of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Muhsyanur, Azam Syukur Rahmatullah, Misnawati, Dumiyati, Syamsul Ghufron.
6. The degree of knowledge of the elements of the educational curriculum among secondary school social studies teachers in the city of Dammam in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Asma ‘a Al_Hjoujj.
7. Butobirowo dance as the representative of Lencoh village community ethnoecology concentration in domain analysis study.
Mukhlas Alkaf, Andrik Purwasito, Nyoman Murtana, Wakit Abdullah.
8. The impact of transformational leadership, job satisfaction, and achievement motivation on performance of state primary school principals in Deli Serdang North Sumatera, Indonesia.
Jumaria Sirait, Panigoran Siburian.
9. Right to food (Islam & contemporary world).
Amir Mahmood Chaudhry, Muhammad Hassan Zia, Naveed-ur-Rehman, Farhana Aziz Rana.
10. The effect of social media usage on profitability of SMEs in uMhlathuze Municipality.
Zikhali NS, Dr. AO Ayandibu, Dr. BT Mazorodze.
11. Investigating the impact of external corporate social responsibility on employees emotional labor: the mediating mechanism of perceived external prestige.
Arqam Javed Kayani & Arsiah Bahron.
12. The Impact Of Knowledge Management Practices On Employee’s Performance In Banking Sector Of Pakistan.
Ghulam Mustafa Shami, Rakhshan Ummar, M Khyzer Bin Dost, Qamar Shahzadi, Farhan Mirza
13. Mediating Role Of Organization Culture Between Knowledge Management Practices And Employee Performance.
Ghulam Mustafa Shami, Yasir Rasool, Nausheen Syed, Farhan Mirza, Dr. Muhammad Ali