Table of Content
1. The roles of women in Wole Soyinka’s plays: a dance of the forests, madmen and specialists, and death and the king’s horseman.
2. Definitions of ratio and proportionality terms and their relationship to cognitive and meta-cognitive orientation in the proportional thinking of preparatory level students.
3. Using the development module learning of leader teacher in creative thinking for enhancement the doctor of philosophy program in educational administration and leadership.
Chalard Chantarasombat, Chaiyuth Sirisuthi.
4. Policy implications of self-perceived identity in transgender protection rights act (2018), Pakistan.
Hamza Iftikhar, Sitihasliah Salleh, Muhammad Fathi Yusof.
5. A model for construction and development on network of community organization learning process: a case study of self-reliance in Thailand.
Chalard Chantarasombat, Kanok-on Boonmee.
6. Basic knowledge, attitude and perception of prevalent diseases; health education awareness.
Sneha Amarnath, Nayanatara Arun Kumar, Bhagyalakshmi K, Priyanka AS.
7. Assessment of perceived stress level and its association with quality of sleep in undergraduate medical students; health education and awareness.
Unnathi Nayak, Sneha B Shetty, Rekha D Kini, Nayanatara Arunkumar, Prasanna Mithra.
8. Students’ voices of education service quality at Public Universities of Pakistan
Mehr Mohsin Raza, Saima Anwar Dhamyal, Muhammad Sarwar, Zunaira Fatima, Mehmood Ul Hassan.
9. The role of school clımate in the impact of self-effıcacy on student ınvolvement
Kebire Türkoğlu, Wasim ul Rehman, Muzammil Khurshid, Mustafa Bekmezci, Kemal Eroğluer